Saturday, February 19, 2011

GDC Awaits, San Francisco Has No Idea What It's In For

Hey there, everyone out in the land of interwebs! I'm off to GDC (Game Developers Conference) March 2nd and I'm really excited. I've gotten to know so many great gaming artists over the years and I finally get to meet some of them in person. Yay! Also, I'm sprucing up my portfolio so I can get closer to working in the industry I love so much.

Here's a sketch I'm going to color, a character & costume design:


She's an old character from my very first screenplay, believe it or not, and I thought she would make a great character in any medium so here she is. I'll post the finished version when it's done.

In other news, my web comic, Just Playin' is getting a reboot after GDC, so expect to see more hilarity from the land of video games in the very near future. Toodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment